Insurance Policies for All Your Needs

Life can throw many different kinds of surprises at you -- some good, some not so good. But with the right insurance policies, you can be more prepared for the unpleasant surprises.

At Cribb Insurance, we offer many different kinds of insurance coverage in Rogers AR for both businesses and individuals:


Our Rogers AR Auto Insurance Services


There are three types of mandatory coverage plans, and although the coverage limits vary by state law, the standards are consistent across the board. They are property, liability, and medical (this covers bodily injury in the case of an accident). There are three additional types of vehicle insurance that are designed to protect your vehicle — collision, comprehensive, and glass coverage.

The types of vehicles we cover are automobiles, motorcycles, ATVs, off-road vehicles, RVs, trailers, and boats.


Business Insurance


If you are a small business owner, you should take time to look into the many types of insurance policies available in order to protect your business property. It's important to provide your business with liability coverage should someone be injured while doing business with you.


In addition, you'll want to protect your assets from lawsuits that can arise out of your company's operation. There are a variety of insurance policies available to protect you, no matter what type of business you own and operate.


These types of insurance policies include commercial property insurance, commercial automobile insurance, general liability insurance, workers’ compensation insurance (this coverage may be mandated by your state if you have employees), and professional liability insurance. Professional liability insurance is also known as errors and omissions insurance and is for those providing professional services.


Those in the trucking industry should carry trucking insurance and trucking cargo insurance to cover losses to the rig and its contents as well as liability insurance in case of an accident.


Contractors should carry insurance in order to protect themselves from losses incurred in the course of doing business. This includes damages caused by accidents, thefts, or mistakes when the covered loss occurs on a customer's property.


Property Insurance for Rogers Homeowners, Renters & Landlords


  • Homeowners and condo insurance — these types of insurance policies cover losses to your home, condo, and personal property. They also provide liability insurance for any guests that are injured while on your property. Homeowners insurance covers the entire structure of the home, while condo insurance only provides coverage for a portion of the exterior, as it is shared with more than one owner.

  • Renters insurance — this type of insurance covers losses to your personal belongings while renting a home or apartment. It does not provide coverage to the building; that is the landlord's responsibility. It also provides you with personal liability insurance should a guest be injured while staying in your home.

  • Landlord insurance — this is coverage for those individuals who own rental properties. It can provide different kinds of coverage, including comprehensive coverage, named peril coverage, liability coverage, actual cash value coverage, agreed loss settlement coverage, optional replacement value coverage (provides the replacement cost of the item), extended replacement value coverage, and other additional coverage options such as business liability insurance to protect you as the landlord of the property.

  • Short Term Rental insurance — this is coverage for those who own vacation rental properties. It is very similar to the type of insurance described above for landlords, except that it covers short-term rentals.

  • Flood insurance — If you live in a flood zone as designated by Federal Emergency Management (FEMA), then this is coverage that you cannot afford to overlook.

Specialty Insurance


In addition to auto, business, and property insurance, we offer insurance in niche areas. These include:


  • Life insurance — We offer life insurance for whatever stage of life you are in. Our products include term life, whole life, and universal life.

  • Pet insurance — Pet insurance offers you the ability to manage your pet's healthcare costs and provides a variety of discounts for various services.

  • Food Truck insurance — Businesses that commonly need food truck insurance include concession trucks, catering trucks, ice cream trucks, mobile food trucks, lunch trucks, and vending trucks. You will also want commercial auto insurance for your food truck, along with workers' compensation insurance if you have employees.

We want to be your insurance company in Rogers, AR! Call us today for a homeowner's insurance quote, an automobile insurance quote, or a quote for any other type of small business insurance or specialty insurance you might need.

  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon

© 2016-2020 Cribb Insurance Group Inc